Wednesday 5 October 2011

Woolly Wednesday

Today I have blogged over on my other blog Spinspiration co-written with a friend and blogger Kelly. Come and join us online and share what you have been doing recently in the world of wool and fibres whether that be spinning, knitting, felting, weaving ...


... and I hope next week to join in the yarn along over on small things - a lovely blog written by Ginny, I peek at all the yarn along posts and thing I should join in and then don't get around to it so next week that is my aim, although I doubt I could post something different weekly.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, weekly blogging kind of stopped me too but then I thought "why does it have to be weekly?", after all no-one's checking lol. So I thought I would join in as and when I have something to show/remember/have time.....
    Going over to Spinspiration right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, come and say hello. Your thoughts are always appreciated, I read them all and will endeavour to respond. Thank you x