Thursday 17 September 2009

Felt Birthday Crown

Well, my season swap is finished and posted - I will pop some pictures up once I know it has been received and opened. In the meantime, more crafting has been going on for Imogen's birthday next week. More done on the canopy, hoping to hang it tonight when she is in bed to have a look at what else to do on it and take some progress pictures.

I have also almost completed a felt crown for her and I'm really pleased with how it came out. I looked around at some on the Internet and decided to just make my own templates, and just make it up as I go along, here's some in progress pictures.

I started back at my Spinning lessons this week also after the Summer holiday break. I was the only one to turn up this week so had some one to one tuition and plenty of chat, which was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, come and say hello. Your thoughts are always appreciated, I read them all and will endeavour to respond. Thank you x