Friday 9 September 2011

Spin, spin, spin ... spin the day away ...

Tomorrow I shall be spinning in public all day at the Romsey Show with my friends from the Guild. The wheel is ready, bobbins are empty waiting to be filled, the bag is (almost) packed with wonderful woolly things to keep me occupied.

picture from http://www.romseyshow.co.uk/The_Show/the_romsey_show.html

It's going to be a lovely day, hopefully I'll get a bit of time to have a look around the show too, see some sheep, alpaca and other lovely country crafts, and all that goes with a traditional agricultural show.

Have a great weekend everyone whatever you're doing.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not jealous, no really I'm not!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fab day. I saw some spinners at a recent country fair, wow you have to make the wool a really thin thread to get it spun into yarn don't you. It looked so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, come and say hello. Your thoughts are always appreciated, I read them all and will endeavour to respond. Thank you x