Wednesday 6 April 2011

Farms, sunshine and Woolly Wednesday


I have just had a wonderful day visiting a local farm with the school as a helper. Beautiful sunny day - couldn't have asked for better weather. Of course I didn't miss the opportunity to blag ask the farmer what happens with their alpaca fibre and have been invited to call and pick up some in June when they are sheared, and possibly a Dartmoor sheep fleece too. Lovely.

Today I have posted over on Spinspiration for Woolly Wednesday for April, hope you can find the time to pop over and see us there, and if you have been having any woolly adventures lately, please consider linking on the linky so we can see what you've been up to lately - preparing wool? spinning? dyeing? anything fibre related, we'd love to hear from you. I've used my recent visit to the school as my post on spinspiration this month.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, come and say hello. Your thoughts are always appreciated, I read them all and will endeavour to respond. Thank you x