Monday 1 February 2010

Mondays

Mondays are a busy time around here so I don't always have time to blog although I would like to. I signed up a while ago to the "Book Sharing Monday" started here. But I feel I can't always organise myself to post one on a Monday.
We sometimes enjoy a book so much we would still like to share it, and perhaps introduce it to other people who haven't read it. So I think I shall still continue to share favourite books as and when they come up but I can't guarantee it will be Monday.I'll still tag it as Book Sharing Monday too.

Mondays start earlier than most days here as Imogen has one of her pre-school sessions on a Monday morning, the afternoon is then taken up with play and reading. I also need a little time in the afternoon (while Imogen has a rest - I wouldn't say nap as she never naps in the day) in order to get ready to go to my Spinning class group on the evening. This then means I need to get tea prepared a little earlier and we're not back home until after 10pm and all I want to do then is go to bed.

As you can see, Mondays are busy and a long day for us all. Today I have managed to get a few free minutes to post this but haven't the time to take photos of a favourite book, so will catch up with one later in the week - there have been a few good finds recently.

Right, I'm off to play farms I think now, and will be back in the next couple of days with an update of what we have been up to.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I am not sure if you are still interested in participating in Book Sharing Monday, but you are in my list of participants so I would like to let you kow that I have added a Mr. Linky for all our Book Sharing Monday posts. This tool will be available as of next Monday, May 3.
    If you post a book sharing post, please take a minute to stop by my post on monday and share your link!
    Thank you!

    ps. This might be helpful to you, since I just read your post..you can share your link on another day!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, come and say hello. Your thoughts are always appreciated, I read them all and will endeavour to respond. Thank you x