Tuesday 2 March 2010

Blogiversary

Wow, I can hardly believe it has been a whole year since I started this blog. The time has gone very quickly and it has been lovely today to look back over the posts I have done over the year. I was thinking last week that it was sometime in March that I started blogging but never realised until I looked back on it yesterday to see that it was 2nd March.

So thank you to everyone who has visited my blog and for the lovely comments too, I enjoy reading them and think I will make more effort to reply or acknowledge them more this year. It's a lovely way to "meet" people all over who you would not meet in real life. Here's to another year of blogging, hope you enjoy the journey with me.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn - Well done on a year of great blogging. I have really enjoyed getting to know you too.
    James loves your new header picture of 'water and the sun going to bed!' xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your first year, I love reading your blog - very inspiring. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jacqui and Shell, I'm sure you both know that I love reading your blogs too.
    Jacqui - That's so sweet of James - I love sunset pictures. I was thinking of changing it soon to something more Spring-y, maybe in the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy bloggiversary, I too love your pictures and words, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, come and say hello. Your thoughts are always appreciated, I read them all and will endeavour to respond. Thank you x