Wednesday 22 July 2009

My little girls drawings ...

I want to put up a post sometime of the way her art has developed over time, she draws a lot, always has. Lately her pictures have been really good, and often scenes are drawn. She drew a lovely picture a while ago of a house with a garden and trees, but I can't find it or a photo of it at the moment. Here are a couple of pictures drawn this week, the one of the sheep was inspired by Patatutu, I love the sheep she has drawn and the colours used but also the lovely blue skies, the Sun, the clouds and the grass for the sheep to eat. I think it's a happy sheep, what do you think?

Patatutu

And here's a picture of some Pick-up trucks - drawn this morning.
pick-up trucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, come and say hello. Your thoughts are always appreciated, I read them all and will endeavour to respond. Thank you x