Tuesday 6 April 2010

Easter Weekend

We had a quiet Easter weekend visiting my parents with a trip to the local park where Imogen wore herself out playing. We had thought to go to Sandwell Valley farm but never made it there, the weather forecast hadn't been too good although the days turned out to be okay if a little cold and windy for us. We've obviously lived in the South long enough now to feel the cold on return to birthplace and growing up years.

Imogen enjoyed discovering her felted Easter eggs, with little Lindt Easter bunnies peeking out. I had intended to craft a couple of other things for Easter but just didn't find the time. A couple of things I'd discovered to try I shall note for doing next year as they look so much fun.

Sunday, Imogen was quiet all day, although upon asking she didn't feel unwell just very tired. It came as no surprise that Monday was the same except she was now a little unwell with what we can only assume was a stomach bug as she has been a little sick. I think she's on the mend today though - no sickness, although she is currently fast asleep on the sofa. Hopefully she'll be back to her usual energetic self soon.

So that was Easter, quiet, relaxed, and although it's nice to visit family, I always like to be home again in the comfort of my own bed. No pictures as I didn't get around to taking any over the weekend.

The weather forecast this week is good so there will be some gardening posts to follow. I spent a good couple of hours tending to seedlings, planting on seedlings and sowing new seeds on Monday whilst Alex was with Imogen indoors and then he mowed the lawn when I returned inside.

So more on the growing soon, and no doubt some more crafts soon too.

3 comments:

  1. Hope Imogen is feeling better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a relaxing Easter, I hope Imogen fights the bug off quickly and is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed the weekend. I hope Imogen feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, come and say hello. Your thoughts are always appreciated, I read them all and will endeavour to respond. Thank you x